Nido Pasquale al Cioccolato – Chocolate Easter Nest
Get ready for Easter weekend with this delicious Easter Nest cake
- 200 gr. white flour
- 150 gr sugar
- 100 g butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 150 ml milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- grated zest of 1lemon
- 2 tbs EVOO
- Mix sugar, butter, add all the other ingredients.
- Pour into a mold donut. Bake at 180 ° C /375° F for 40 minutes. Let it cool.
For the decoration :
- Grated dark chocolate
- Dark chocolate chips
- apricot jam
- and…..small cute colourful chocolate eggs
- Cover with a thin layer of jam and let stick coarsely grated chocolate and chocolate chips.
- Garnish with colourful small chocolate eggs in the middle.
- And after the ” make up”
With the occasion let us wish you a Buona Pasqua with the typical chocolate egg we would like to share with you !!!