Tiramisu is a dessert that divides for its origins but unites for its simplicity and exquisiteness, but if we consider the individual ingredients in the dessert there is a bit of all of Italy: the Sicilian Marsala, the Piedmontese Savoiardi, the Lombard mascarpone, the cocoa that arrived first in Liguria and the coffee that first arrived in Venice.
It seems really difficult to understand what the truth is but like many recipes, we must consider that there may not be a single origin, perhaps somewhere in Italy, almost simultaneously, several people have had the brilliant idea of making a dessert with the same ingredients. Here you can find the original recipe to make Tiramisù. Today I would like to offer you the one created by us with my daughter’s favorite ingredients: peaches and strawberries
- Savoiardi /Lady fingers 300g =10 oz. /ca. 36 pieces
- Alkermes 300 ml =1.2 cups(or kassis or red kirsch)
- Water 300 ml=1.2 cups
- Eggs 4
- Sugar 4 tbsp.
- Mascarpone cheese 250 grams = 1 cup
- 1 spoonful of brandy or rum
- 300 gr peaches in syrup= 10 oz./ca.6 peaches
- 5 strawberries
- Serving cake pan(possibly glass) 21 cmx21 cm=ca. 8-inch x 8 -inch
- Bowl for the cream
- Whisk or electrical beater
- 2 tablespoons
- 1 knife
- Pour the Alkermes into a bowl, and dilute with the water. Half water, half Alkermes
- Dip the ladyfingers one at a time in the Alkermes and
- place a layer of these in a glass baking dish.
- Chop the peaches.
- Separate the yolks from the white.
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar, then add the brandy
- Add the mascarpone, mixing perfectly to get a cream.
- Whisk the egg whites stiffly and add them to the cream, folding them in.
- Add the chopped peaches
- Spread half of the cream over the ladyfingers and level the surface.
- Continue making layers in this way, finishing with a layer of cream.
- Place this dessert in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours
- Just before serving it, decorate it with strawberries.
Just a quick note: enjoy it so fresh and light, but light only in taste!
-Alkermes is a liqueur typically used in Italy for dessert making. It’s possible to substitute it with cassis, grenadine, cherry liqueur
– It’s possible to use Gluten Free Lady fingers.
– Substitute Mascarpone with lactose free mascarpone
– Substitute Mascarpone with Vegan Creme
E tu certo puoi avere bellissime fragoline🍓🍑🍓
LikeLiked by 1 person