• 5 potatoes medium size
• 5 slices tuna
• 20/30 olives
• 2 pinches= 1 tsp.salt
• 2 tbsp.extra virgin olive oil
• 1 medium rectangular baking tray
• baking paper
1. Peel the potatoes, slice them into not too thin slices and put them in a pan filled with salted water.
2. boil them for 15 minutes, then drain them and let them cool.
3 . cut tuna in a size similar to potatoes
4. line the baking tray with parchment paper, add a little’ extra virgin olive oil and arrange the potatoes and tuna in an orderly way.
5. combine olives, salt and pepper.
6. add a sprinkling of pecorino or Parmigiano cheese (if you like)
7. bake by covering the tray with aluminum and bake at 200 ° putting on the low plane of the oven for 15 minutes,
8. remove the aluminium,pour some olive oil on each piece of tuna and cook for another 10 minutes.
9.Serve and taste.
as a variant you can combine cherry tomatoes cut in half, capers.You can add also some cloves of garlic in the pan and some rosemary.