200 gr. dry chickpeas
1 tsp.Peproncino flakes
1 tsp.Peperoncino powder
1 tsp.Black pepper
1 tsp.Fine salt
- Soak the chickpeas all night long.
- The next day, cook them.
- Drain and dry them well with absorbent paper.
- Whisk the oil, oregano, peperoncino powder and flakes, pepper and salt, together in a small bowl,add the chickpeas and toss to coat.
- Spread into a single layer on a baking sheet
- Spread them on the baking tray taking care to form a single layer to bake them well.
- Roast in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until nicely browned and slightly crispy, about 30 minutes
Keep in mind that as soon as out of the oven they are not crunchy because they are warm.
Wait a little while before serving them,
together with an Aperol spritz, Red Campari or Americano .
And remember chickpeas are beautiful in salad
,with baccalà, for your desk lunch or soup.
with baccalà, for your desk lunch or soup.